Labor Day Weekend Haps
- Join our very own George Wilborn of Afternoons with Tony, Mo and George at the Baltimore Comedy Factory Labor Day Weekend starting tonight and running through Sunday. September 1st -4th .
- Mo Ivory will be at the Pohanka Hyundai on Ritchie Marlboro Pike exit 13 off the beltway tomorrow from 3-7pm. So stop on by and hang out with Mo.
- On Friday, The Manhattans featuring Gerald Alston will be at the Birchmere in Alexandria, Va. for a 7:30 performance.
- Saturday, it’s the “For The Cool In You” Wine Cigar Music Festival at the Clinton Sports park Complex, with enjoy music from, Mali Music, the Earth wind and Fire Tribute Band, Marcus Johnson and more. It all starts at 12noon and goes until dark
- On Saturday, it’s the 28th Annual DC Blues Festival taking place at the Carter Barron from 12noon -7:30pm.
- The Labor Day Weekend Music Festival starts tomorrow and runs through Sunday at the Lincoln Theatre. Three nights of free concerts showcasing local artists in a wide range of musical genres including Jazz, Go-Go, R&B and more. Doors open at 6pm each night.
- On Sunday, bring the family out for the Labor Day Concert on the West Lawn of the U.S. Capital. Gates open at 3pm, the show starts at 8pm.
Tune in to Taking it to the Streets, weekdays at 6:47, 7:13 and 8:13 on the Steve Harvey Morning Show on 96.3 WHUR. Follow me on facebook and twitter at @bobbygailes for updates and to stay connected.
Follow Me: Facebook
Bobby is the producer of the syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show heard weekday mornings from 6am – 10am. He can also be heard on the weekends as the host of the “Weekend Review” on WHUR 96.3 and on Sirius/XM Channel 141 and on WHUR-World. Bobby is also the host of “The New Artist Feature” also airing on Sirius/XM Channel 141.