According to court documents released Monday, opioid painkillers were found in the home of the late singer Prince‘s Paisley Park estate days after his death.
According to a search warrant issued April 21, 2016, the day Prince was found dead in his home in Chanhassen, Minnesota, investigators found several pills labeled “Watson 853” — hydrocodone-acetaminophen — in different bottles in the residence. Investigators were told by witnesses that Prince “recently had a history of going through withdrawals which are believed to be the result of abuse of prescription medication,” CNN reports.
Prince Rogers Nelson, died at the age of 57 as a result of an accidental overdose of the opioid fentanyl.
Follow Me: Twitter
Robin is a digital content creator and has worked in the digital space for nearly ten years. "Robinrazzi" is a nickname given from a former colleague and is a perfect integration of her name and one of her greatest hobbies of having a camera in hand to capture once in a lifetime moments like paparazzi. She has traveled the world covering entertainment, celebrities, events and anything trending. She holds a BA in communications from Penn State and MS in marketing from Johns Hopkins University. She currently serves as Digital Content Coordinator for WHUR.