Here’s Your Weekend haps Update
- The Anacostia River Festival is taking place tomorrow from 1-5pm. Our very own EZ-Street will be your host.
- City Winery Presents Tracy Hamlin on Saturday at 8pm and on Sunday CeCe Peniston comes to the stage for a 7:30 performance.
- Tonight, The Dramatics featuring L.J. Reynolds are at the Birchmere Music Hall. Show time is 7:30pm
- Latin Jazz Legend, Arturo Sandoval is at Blues Alley through Sunday for two shows each night, 8 & 10pm.
- The Musical Fairy Tale, “Into The Woods” is playing at the Ford’s Theatre through May 22nd. Just go to www.fords.org for details.
- The annual 2019 DC Beer Festival takes place on the field at Nationals Park, making for one of the District’s best outdoor parties of the year. Dozens of craft breweries will be spouting their seasonal suds, as local food trucks divvy out their tastiest eats.
12-8 p.m. | Tickets
Nationals Park, 1500 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
Tune in to Taking it to the Streets, weekday mornings at 6:15, 7:08 and 8:35 on the Steve Harvey Morning Show on 96.3 WHUR.
Follow me on Facebook and twitter at @bobbygailes for updates and to stay connected.